‘Vineyard longevity – maintaining the asset’
July 22 – 23, Mildura Arts Centre, Mildura Victoria
Learn from industry experts about the latest knowledge on viticultural techniques to enhance end wine quality. With a fantastic line-up of renowned speakers this event is not to be missed.
The ASVO Seminar delivers:
1) important research and technology that you can apply to your business or organisation.
2) a forum for meeting your fellow leaders in the wine industry.
What can you expect from the conference?
- An overview of the current state of the wine industry from our keynote speakers and industry panels
- New information, technology updates, and improved systems, all with practical applications in the vineyard
- Networking opportunities both in a formal sessions, at the sponsored lunches, and the seminar dinner
This Seminar will appeal to:
- Wine industry professionals and other consultants to the wine industries.
- Grapegrowers and winemakers
- Academics and students from university wine programs
- Media and bloggers who write about the wine industry
Mildura Art Centre.
Arrival and Departure
The conference begins on Wednesday July 22nd and finishes on Thursday July 23rd.
Mildura is conveniently located approximately mid-way between Adelaide and Melbourne.